Sunday, November 3, 2013

Work In Progress!

Starting a new business is a crazy amount of work. I'm excited to get going on a fun new blog, but please bear with me. It will be an evolving work in progress for the next couple of weeks while my uber awesome graphic designer works her magic. I know that right now, it is B O R I N G. It will be wonderful, I promise. The shop will be wonderful too. Can't wait for you to see it. Well heck, I can't wait to see it. The new flooring is going in, the paint going up, new electrical appearing right where we need it. We are shooting for a mid-November launch, with grand opening scheduled for the week following Thanksgiving!

I feel like I am planning for the biggest party of my life. Thanks for joining me in the adventure.

Enjoy your day!

Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment